Saturday, April 19, 2014

OPI Jinx

Hola niñas, como están? Espero que muy bien. Hoy les traigo OPI Jinx que compré reciencito en DBS cuando me junté con unas amigas esmaltoadictas de mi ciudad. Jinx es un esmalte texturado color naranja/mandarina cargado con destellos dorados que a veces brillan naranjo también.

Hey girls! How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Here I'm getting nervous because the date of my final presentation is around the corner, eeek! One part of me wants it to be over and be officially a Graphic Designer already but the other part dreads the actual presentation lol. What mani should I do for the big day?

Anyway, for today I have OPI Jinx to share with you. My local makeup store finally heard my pleas and they brought the whole line of OPI polishes, including some Liquid Sands. Jinx caught my eye right away, even though I'm not a big fan of orange (I only have another in my collection, Zoya Arizona).
OPI Jinx is a beautiful coral/tangerine sparkly textured polish. The sparkly is mostly gold, but it also flashes orange. It goes on as a bright orange but as it dries it turns into a softer, coral-y, shade. It was very easy to apply and opaque in two coats. It also dries very quickly and to a beautiful matte sparkly finish.
I love this kind of sparkly texture, it's so fn watching the glitter glint in different shades as I move my fingers. The texture is not too horribly distracting and it doesn't bother me in my everyday activities. For this mani I used the Essence Peel Off Basecoat, so the wearing wasn't vert good, but it was very easy to remove, so it's good for me.
Overall, I'm really happy with this bright, cheerful Liquid Sand polish. It makes for a very easy and quick mani. Are you a fan of textured polishes?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment