Monday, July 16, 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Warms

Hi guys! So today I wan to start a series of post to share my nail polish collection in its current state as from yesterday. My collection is an evolving project and I'm constantly adding and purging colors.

Today's post will be dedicated to the warm spectrum: reds, oranges and pinks. It'll be a short post because, as you'll see, I don't own many shades in this category. But the blue, purple and green posts will be a lot longer.

Although I tried, there are way too many colors in this picture to be able to make it accurate, so this is just an overview:

From left to right: Colorama Amarelo Sol, Zoya Arizona, OPI Flit a Bit (mini), Wet n' Wild Fantasy Makers orange jelly, Zoya Happi, OPI Flower to Flower (mini), China Glaze Strawberry Fields, OPI Guy Meet Gal-veston and Zoya Sooki.

While they're few all of these have hold a special place in my heart. My favorites here are Zoya Sooki (perfect one coater red), China Glaze Strawberry Fields (beautiful bright with gold flassflecks) and OPI Flower to Flower (my *favorite* pink, but it's been impossible for me to find a full size bottle).

Do you have a large collection of warm shades? Which are your favorites?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. haha i'm like you, i have waaay more cools than warms in my collection! i want to get through all of my untrieds before i start purging (: it kinda seems impossible at the rate im adding though @___@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I am always purging and buying more for my collection too! I have a few reds and pinks as well, but I am not sure how it compares to the rest of my collection lol!

    ReplyDelete