Saturday, September 27, 2014

Random Nailart Spam #3

Hola chicas! Hoy traigo la tercera versión del potpurrí de nailarts que he hecho en las últimas semanas. Debajo de cada foto dejaré los detalles, espero les gusten, gracias por leer!
Heeeey guys, how are you doing? Today I bring you another edition of nailarts I didn't have enough pictures of to make a full post. Today's edition is mostly stamping, so on we go!
For this one I used NCLA Cookies and gold as my base, then stamped using Esteé Lauder Midnight Metal and the Pueen Buffet 59 plate. The accent is Colors by Llarowe Delirious.

Here I used ILNP Princeton, a minty blue/green soft holographic shade, as my base and stamped over it with Gals GA37 with Mundo de Uñas Purple.
 This one was for a nailart contest that I sadly didn't win, but I liked it so I thought I'd share it with you too. Base for the nailart was Model's Own Purple Blue and hand painted my little fox with Zoya Arizona, Finger Paints Papier Maché and a couple accents with Colorama Black. The sparkly accents are donde with Model's Own Southern Lights.
Finally, here's a mani I did with one of my favorite collections, the OPI Euro Centrale. The gradient was done with OPI You're Such a Budapest and Can't Find my Czechbook. The accent on mi pinkie is 3 coats of OY-Another Polish Joke and finally for the decal I used My Vampire is Buff as a base and did the decal with BM-401 plate and colored in with the other 3 colors. This was my first ever succesful decal, yay!

And that's it, hope you liked them. I think my personal favorite is the last one :) Thanks for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment