Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nordic Stamping

Hi girls! Today I wanted to share with you my latest stamping nailart. I know my nails are super short and ugly right now, but I love blogging too much and I hope you don't mind the shorties for a while. Anyway, let's get to it :)

I recently got the Pueen Buffet plates from a friend and a little before I got the OPI Nordic minis so I thought about using them together for a mani. I've been obsessed with the Buffet plates since my friend got them so it was time I had my own set lol.
I started with a gradient base of Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? and My Dogsled is a Hybrid, which were the two shades that mainly caught my attention from this set and I was so glad both were included in the mini kit, yay!

Then I left this to dry for a bit before stamping over it with a silver chrome polish fom a local brand and the Pueen 59 plate from the Buffet set.
Overall I'm really happy with this mani, even though it's not very summery (funny how that happens). These two colors from OPI Nordic's collection go so well together and the silver stamping adds something to it.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is LOVELY! I still haven't tried Pueen, but your stamping is pretty convincing! :)

    ReplyDelete