Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Random Nailart Spam

Hola niñas! Hoy les traigo un popurrí de nail art que he hecho en los últimos meses y que no me convencieron mucho para sacarles más de una foto. Detalles de cada mani irán abajo de la foto correspondiente.
Hello girls! Today's post is an assortment of manis that I've done these past couple weeks that were a little bit too sloppy to take more than picture of them for a full post. Still, some of them are kinda cute and I enjoyed them while I had them on.

This first mani is the oldest and was my first ever attempt at stamping with a squishy stamper. I used Ninja Polish Passion Shift for the base and stamped using Moyou London Suki 04 plate with Konad Special Black polish. Oh, my cuticles were in a sorry state then :/

This mani was for a challenge on a Facebook group, the theme was "gradient", plain and simple. I used Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse and Pastelchio for my gradient ad added the stamping with BM 423 and Konad Special Black since I had just received this replacement plate

This one was also for the weekly nailart challenge from the Facebook group, we were to try newspaper nails, I decided to take a spin on it taking some inspiration from a makeup bag I saw in a store that same week (it had the newspaper print on the outside and a beautiful blue lining and a red hearts print). I used Finger Paints Papier Maché and this Koh Baby Blue polish as bases, then transferred the newspaper print (following this tutorial) and added freehanded hearts with a dotting tool and Zoya Sooki. Crappiest hearts ever, lol.


Finally, this was my take on the Adventures in Stamping Sunday weekly challenge, it's also is my first skittlette. As bases I used: China Glaze I Herd That, ILNP Undenied and OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? Then I stamped with Konad Special Black using BM 205 and BM 424.

And that's it. I hope you liked these, even though they're not my best for many reasons, I still liked them (even if I only liked *the idea* of them and would like to redo them sometime).

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe there are no comments on this- I love ALL of these manicures, but especially the second and last! I have Undenied H, and stamping just looks awesome over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely manicures. I loved the Limecrime chevron manicure the most :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete