Monday, June 25, 2012

Going out with Zoya Dove

Hi guys! Long time no see, sorry about that. Today I want to share with you the mani that I did last night for going out with DF (we went to one of his friend's birthday party).

I did a mani with Zoya Dove as base in all nails and an accent of China Glaze Tinsel Town on my index finger nails.


Zoya Dove is one of my favorite neutrals. It's a medium grey creme, which only slightly leans to the cool side of the spectrum, very much the color of doves. It's really fitting on my skintone :)


China Glaze Tinsel Town is a very dense dark grey glitter with a gunmetal base. On my pointer nails I applied *one* coat of it over Zoya Dove. This is a glitter you can wear on its own in 2 coats. It has a very good depth as there are varying sizes of glitter (dark grey and silver).

So, there it is. Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I like the index as an accent finger! Zoya dove is such a nice grey, its something that's been on the wishlist for a while :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why but I can't do a ring accent xD

      I thin you'd be pleased with Dove :) I actually love all my Zoyas (not that I have many, only 7 :p)

      Delete
  2. Just got your comment on my blog and I got so giddy. Indulge me with your address and I'll send you snail mail! :) You can just email it to kumikomae @ lovingsunshine dot com

    ReplyDelete