Monday, August 20, 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Neutrals

Holy cannoli, I really left you without notice. This polish collection seems to be going forever. But ear not, only one more post and I'll share some manis again. Actually, I'm gonna write them all and leave them to automatically post so I don't forget :p

So today I'll share my neutrals with you. I don't have many, but they're all dear and favorite :)


L-R: Essence Galatic Black, A-England Ascalon, China Glaze Icicle, Zoya Dove, Orly Rage and OPI Don't Touch my Tutu


L-R: China Glaze Tinsel Town, Lynnderella Love, Lace & Lilacs, Lynnderella Connect the Dots, Konad Special Black and Konad Special White.

As you can see I don't own any 'basic' white or black. I don't wear black much, unless it's undies for something because in my somewhat long nails it looks a bit too "goth". I recently got a nude for use as undies for really sheer polishes, so I don't feel I need white either.

Also, I really recommend the Konad black and white special polishes. They're really pigmented and work wonderful for stamping. It's a good investment, in my opinion, for the frustration saved of trying other polishes. Plus you don't really use much for stamping.

The only one that is still untried is ChG Icicle. Last year I got a set of 4 China Glaze from the Holiday collection and I don't know why, this is the only one I haven't worn yet (it's not good for stamping either, too sheer).

Do you like neutrals? What is your HG ('holy grail') black/white polish?

Only one more part on the series left, glitter & flakies. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love neutrals. But I include nudes in my neutrals. So most of the OPI NYC Ballet collection is high on my list of faves. Love them! And they do well for french manicures as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like neutrals! I especially like your A England polish :D
    My fave black is of course Wnw Black creme, 1 coater and great for stamping/undies, my fave white is the Konad special white.

    ReplyDelete