Friday, August 31, 2012

Nails Inc Baker Street

Hi girls! Today I want to share with you a polish that had me obsessed for weeks before I could finally get it into my hands, and nails.

Nails Inc recently released a bright blue named Baker Street. I'm not particularly fan of Sherlock Holmes but the color drew me in right away and I needed it in my life. I had a bit of trouble obtaining it since most of the e-tailers that carried this brand didn't ship internationally. I ended up grabbing this one from a random user on eBay UK.

Once it arrived I painted my nails with it right away and it's perfection in a bottle. The color is so vibrant and hard to describe. Sometimes it's a true blue and other times it leans a bit purple, I tried my best to represent it accurately here.


Formula wise it applies flawlessly. It's not too thick or thin, just the perfect consistency. I also didn't had a problem with the Nails Inc brush. The swatch here shows Nails Inc Baker Street with base coat and top coat.

Did you also fall for Baker Street? What is your favorite Nails Inc? This is my first polish from this brand, but I'd love recommendations for other colors with great formulas.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment