Monday, December 1, 2014

Nail Mail: ILNP Sale

Hi girls! Today I want to share with you some polishes I got from ILNP but I want to share it with you in a special way, in the style of Polish Hound Cait's Mail Time posts, where she takes pics of her incoming mail with her dog, Ham. I've been reading her blog for a while now and her posts with Ham are some of my favorites so I tried to do the same with my Pom (which didn't like to sit still for pics, so this was a real challenge LOL).
I placed this order during the last ILNP sale which happened around the first week of November. Some days later I got the shipping notice and from there, it was only a matter of patience. My polishes arrived finally on November 30th (which was odd, I never get mail on a Sunday). My new polishes came wrapped in the ILNP tissue paper and bubble-wrapped together inside.
I ordered mostly holos since I could never set my mind on the multichromes, but it's OK I already have some of them and I've been wanting a light blue and medium blue holo.
I ended up ordering (L-R): Music Box, Peace (H), Summer Stargazing and Atomic Sherbert. I'm in love with Music Box and Summer Stargazing, and look forward to wearing those. I'm a bit disappointed with Atomic Sherbert as I thought it'd be a bright orange holo, but it's still pretty.

I look forward to sharing with you manis featuring these shades in the future. Also, did you like the inclusion of my pup in these posts?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly, your Pom is soooo cute! Ah! And those bottle shots! Music Box looks amaaazing- I can't wait for swatches/ manis! Ham and I are honored about this post in our style, hehe! I didn't even know we had one! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cait! I think I'll wear Music Box soon for a winter/christmas nailart. It's hard to get into the holiday spirit where I live (since it's almost summer here lol) so I'm dedicating this whole month to the theme :)

      Delete